As you’ll know if you’ve been before… The DDN annual service user involvement conference is unmissable! You can book your place at the foot of this page.
|At a glance delegate information:
Date/Time: Thursday 22.2.18, 10-4pm (registration from 9am)
Venue: New Bingley Hall, Birmingham B18 5PP. (10 min cab from New Street station, free parking at the venue)
Name Badges: Names will be created at the event.
Delegate and exhibition booking: is still available please click here.
Exhibitor set up information is here.
Speaker info/programme and more information are below, if you have any further questions please contact email@example.com
This year’s theme is Get Connected.
This means you will experience…
- A conference programme that looks at making the best relationship with the healthcare professionals and support services you need. Our presenters will speak from experience about taking your journey forward in a positive way. We will look at overcoming healthcare equalities and finding targeted support for your health, social welfare and personal development.
- A day of interactive discussion, where you will be able to contribute to debate, surveys and research on all areas that affect you, from commissioning to prescribing.
- Our amazing exhibition, with information, expertise, peer-led support groups and healthcare advice. This year we are proud to present dedicated zones for health, training and employment, support and advice, and wellbeing. Within these zones, our experts will be able to give you specific advice, information and interventions, from health support to housing advice. (And you can work up to the delicious Balti lunch with a game of table tennis, or chill out with a massage!)
- Naloxone training and kits from our expert, Philippe.
- …plus the chance to influence the agenda on policy, commissioning and politics relating to service user involvement – we will be actively seeking your views.
So come along and experience the most useful and value-packed day ever – and our amazing annual networking opportunity. We’d love to meet you if you haven’t been before, and we’re looking forward to seeing familiar faces.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
New Bingley Hall, Birmingham, 22 February 2018
Places are priced at just £69 for service users (paid for by services) and £99 for professionals.
Click below to reserve your place