Change, Grow Live has a national reputation for delivering quality services to individuals, families and communities affected by drugs or alcohol. CGL provides the service to drug users in prisons and provides a range of community based services.
The provision of Substance Misuse Service is a fundamental part of the Prison Service drug treatment framework offering a consistent means of working with offenders with drug problems.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a talented, enthusiastic, determined and resourceful individual to work in this challenging field. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience of case management and the ability to work largely autonomously.
- A working knowledge of the needs of substance misusers.
- Clear, professional and personal boundaries to work within this unique and challenging environment.
- The ability to develop individual recovery plans within the framework of a structured service model.
- Experience of delivering a range of structured interventions to this, or a similar, client group.
- An expectation that they will hold a lead role