We are looking for enthusiastic, focused and value driven individuals to join the existing regional DART service team to work alongside service users supporting their recovery in prison and through-the-gate.
We currently have vacancies for Recovery Coordinators across the North East.
To be successful in these roles, you will have:
- Experience in providing a range of evidence-based treatment interventions to substance misusers
- Experience or an understanding of providing interventions that support individuals to develop their personal strengths
- Experience of delivering harm reduction interventions
- Experience of working within case management systems
- Clear professional and personal boundaries to work within this unique and challenging environment.
Find out more at CGL.org