This service co-ordinates and co-delivers resettlement and rehabilitation activities for offenders being released across four London prisons. These prisons are HMP’s Wandsworth, Belmarsh, Brixton, Pentonville.
You will be responsible for contributing to the targets set by Penrose in partnership with MTC Novo and London CRC. One of the key targets will be ensuring that we are delivering positive outcomes to reduce reoffending rates as demonstrated from information entered on to the Prison data collection system, for which you will have responsibility for ensuring that data is accurate and up to date.
The role will work closely with the Team Co-Ordinator to provide an independent and effective quality and performance monitoring service for Penrose Prison based Criminal Justice services.
This includes collating and producing data in respect of Penrose’s KPI’s, assisting in highlighting the key findings and recommendations.
The role will provide a contact point for queries related to data collection and usage of database systems.
This is not an Offender facing role, this is an office based Data Admin role.
• Ensure accurate information is entered on to the relevant prison data collection systems
• Maintain accurate and up to date data collection system for BCST2 allocations and completions
• Maintain accurate and up to date data collection system for BCST3’s (Resettlement plans)
• Produce (daily) a Receptions list for new arrivals, and allocate case loads in conjunction with the
• Produce (daily) a discharge list 12 weeks ahead and check this against current caseloads, ensuring
all those due for discharge are seen and have a resettlement worker allocated
• Collate and maintain all GIR data
• Maintain positive relationships with our partners
• Collate performance statistics for the service, for comparison against KPIs and support
administration of our contracts and liaise with partner agencies as necessary.
• Support the Team Coordinator/Cluster Service Manager in producing contractual data to be submitted
to the Data Team Coordinator
• Scrutinise all data for accuracy, monitor caseload allocations and interventions