An exciting opportunity has arisen with CGL (change, grow, live) in the London boroughs of Southwark and Waltham Forest. We have a vacancy for a Cluster Lead Nurse to manage two teams of nurses across several sites in these London boroughs and provide support other London sites as needed.
The post will entail:
- Being responsible for the development and day to day management of clinical services in Southwark and Waltham Forest CGL Services.
- Working closely with the Services Managers, Regional Consultant and Deputy Directors of Nursing Practice to provide leadership and direction within the specified remit.
- Providing support and strategically developing the services within the role’s scope.
- Working with stakeholders in promoting CGL clinical services.
- Contributing to the service to ensure that service users consistently receive high quality interventions that adhere to CGL Policy, national guidance, NMC practice guidelines and which achieve high professional standards.
- Providing key people management support to the Services Managers as required, alongside the supervision of nursing staff in the services.
- Being involved in clinical audit of the service under the direction of the Deputy Director of Nursing Practice.
Find out more at CGL.org