Addaction is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive individual who will work to grow and sustain recovery communities across South Glasgow.
This will involve helping to attract funding for the piloting and development of a programme of recovery aftercare activities. He/she will assist with engaging communities to ensure that these activities meet the needs of those in recovery and their families.
He/she will play an active role in supporting the work of the South Glasgow Recovery Network SCRN).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of a programme of aftercare activities
- Understanding and addressing the barriers faced by people in recovery
- Liaising with local people to determine needs I relation to recovery aftercare initiatives
- Providing support and mentoring to volunteers and programme participants
- Monitoring attendance and maintaining records around the programme.
- Liaising with the Board of the South Glasgow recovery network (SCRN)
Find out more at Addiction