Drink and Drugs News was established over three years ago and is the UK’s highest circulation specialist substance magazine.
The magazine is published in partnership with The Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals and in association with the major organisations working in the addictions field. Our monthly 11,200 circulation and over 25,000 readers (DDN readers’ survey November 2006) ensures that adverts have comprehensive coverage of the U.K. substance misuse field, as well as being available in the wider health and social care sector. All adverts are also placed on www.drinkanddrugsnews.com. Jobs are also placed in an email job alert with over 3,000 subscribers.
For a Media Pack, containing all our rates, dimensions and issue dates, or to discuss your advertising needs further, please contact Ian Ralph.
t: 01233 636188 e: email@example.com
In the magazine
The cost of space ranges, depending on the amount of text included, from around just £234 for a 3×2 space. The price includes the advert being placed, in the magazine, online and in the email job alert. We are happy to provide a free layout and design service for your adverts also.
- Q. I’m interested in advertising with DDN but I have a strict budget to work with – can you accommodate this?
A. Yes. With our free design and formatting service we are able to create something that fits in with your budget.
- Q. We’re a charity – does DDN offer a discount?
A. Yes. Charities receive a 15% discount off the rate of their advert and free colour also.
- Q. I have the information I would like to put in the advert but no real design – can DDN assist me with this?
A. Yes. We offer a free full design and layout service, in-house.
- Q. I’m not sure whether my advert would get a better response online or in the magazine. Which would you recommend?
A. The cost of advertising in the magazine includes being placed online also. If it’s a job you’re advertising, we feature your vacancy in our email job alert also.
- Q. Do I get to see the design DDN has created for me before it goes in the magazine?
A. Yes – all our designs need to be approved by you before they run in the magazine. If there’s something you don’t like or a correction needs to be made, we can amend the advert right up until the end of the day the Friday before the issue date.
- Q. I would be interested in having a series of adverts in DDN. Do you have any deals or offers?
A. Yes – because each multiple advertising request is different, there are no set deals per se. However, we are happy to formulate offers around individual requests.